Seven Ways to Participate in JUJ – St. Louis:
1. FILL out a JUJ membership form and make a contribution.
2. TELL your friends and family about the work of JUJ and urge them to become members, too.
3. ATTEND a JUJ forum or working group meeting.
4. ARRANGE FOR a JUJ workshop or forum to be conducted at your synagogue, school or organization.
5. PARTICIPATE in community events and training cosponsored by JUJ to tackle bias and organize for social justice.
6. ORGANIZE a house party to raise money for JUJ.
7. JOIN a JUJ working group to be part of guiding and planning JUJ’s work.